An excellent combination of scientifically proven implant technology and sleek prosthetic components.
The new Straumann® Pro Arch for screw-retained hybrid restorations combines several treatment steps which reduce complexity without compromising the outcome. From planning and implant placement to the final restoration, the entire treatment is seamless for the patient.
"There's a good selection of components and they all seem to work well with each other. I think everything went pretty much seamlessly, with no issues, I was really, really pleased at how well it turned out."
- Darrel Clark, CDT, Clark Implant Solutions
The new Straumann® Bone Level Tapered Implant
The new Straumann Bone Level Tapered Implant provides flexibility in challenging clinical and anatomical situations.
Roxolid® – reducing invasiveness with smaller implants1
- Roxolid material with excellent mechanical properties2
- Roxolid may allow the use of smaller-diameter implants with the same clinical performance as regular-diameter titanium implants3
- Create a full denture on two Roxolid 3.3 mm implants
SLActive® – designed to maximize treatment success and predictability
- Faster osseointegration to enhance confidence in all treatments4
- Reduced healing time from 6 to 8 weeks to 3 to 4 weeks4
Apically tapered – matches the natural shape of a tooth root
- The addition of Straumann Bone Level Tapered Implants help overcome anatomical restrictions in bone level Pro Arch treatment
- Full thread at the bottom allows for engagement of threads with the osteotomy
- In combination with the hybrid tapered shape, the cutting notches enable placement in underprepared sites
- Sleek profile is designed to provide optimal tissue management
- Available for every restorative platform in the bone level implant line
- Angled abutments offer 17° and 30° with 2.5 mm and 4 mm gingival heights
- Straight abutments offer a choice of 1 mm, 2.5 mm, and 4 mm gingiva heights
- CrossFit® Connection provides guidance at assembly for proper seating of the abutment
Straumann® CARES® Screw-Retained Bars and Bridges
Today’s patients expect high levels of esthetics, comfort, and functionality that’s long-lasting. A series of supporting materials are available for clinicians to use during patient consultations to illustrate how implant-supported restorations can restore quality of life.
- Custom-milled frameworks for final restoration
- Multiple bar and bridge designs
- Bars and bridges for abutment or implant level, or combination
- Accessibility for every lab
Reference MaterialsStraumann Pro Arch
Overview brochure Cares® Bar
Simple Accessibility Featured Profile
Dental Lab Products Straumann Education Calendar
Straumann courses on fixed edentulous solutions
1If a Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR) procedure can be avoided
2Norm ASTM F67 (states min. tensile strength of annealed titanium)
3Benic GL et al.: Titanium-zirconium narrow diameter versus titanium regular-diameter implants for anterior and premolar single crowns: 1-year results of a randomized controlled clinical study. Journal of Clinical Periodontology 2013; Novl 40(11):1052-61.
4Compared to SLA